Debug build for FareBot. Also adding KMT support for another branch of FareBot (which is more stable) called Metrodroid. Since FareBot is unmaintained by its owner, we encourage you to use Metrodroid.
Metrodroid (170 downloads)
||Metrodroid, another fork of FareBot with many enhancement and bugs fixed. Play Store release also available here.
FareBot (58 downloads)
||Original FareBot, with support KMT cards. Currently there is no schedule on Play Store release.
Help us to add more information on station names, or fixing wrong station data by sending us your KMT’s card data.
- Reading last card balance
- Reading last (15) transactions of the card
- Display station name
- Display number of transactions
This is a proof of concept application to read Indonesian e-KTP photographic data using NFC-enabled mobile devices (Android). Due to Google policy, this application can’t be published in Play Store.
Any future application update/development will be annouced in this web page.
Proof of Concept: e-KTP Reader (448 downloads)
This application will help you to sends raw APDU command to any contactless card supporting ISO-14443 using your NFC-enabled mobile device. This tool is suitable for programmer to test their NFC application.
– Text input enable to customized any APDU command
– Multiple command support (each lines will interpreted as separated APDU command)
– Simple log; enable to copy and paste into another tools to get more detailed analysis
– Data log formatting
– Its free!!
Download: APDU Debug