Updated: Version 1.1 – enabled folding on BEGIN and END, line commenting fix.
Coding in TAL has been much easier using the new technology available in these days. Notepad++ is one of many text editors that provide a syntax hilight to make easier programmer to do coding.
Using this user defined language, will allow Notepad++ to do syntax hilighting on your TAL sourcecode.
- Make sure you are using the latest Notepad++ version, and already downloaded the TAL UDL
- Run Notepad++
- Select Define your language from Language menu
- User Defined Language dialog box will appear
- Click Import button, an select downloaded TAL UDL (Unzip first)
- Restart your Notepad++
- Open your TAL source code
- Select TAL from Language menu
TAL Language Definition for Notepad++ (2123 downloads)